Stay in touch with the latest news from AIM and get information on sector grants, jobs and events with our free fortnightly E-News.
Vacancy: Business Development Manager, Crossness Engines
Business Development Manager
Twelve months initial contract,
Four days per week, with occasional evening & weekend work.
Crossness Engines is a Grade I Listed Heritage site with a rich, well-documented history. It is operated by the Crossness Engines Trust, (a registered charity) and our dedicated volunteers.
• To work closely with department heads to help increase income and visitor numbers.
• To assist with development of new ventures, business opportunities and educational programs.
• To work closely with existing partners to further develop visitor numbers, taking action to meet and preferably exceed agreed targets.
• To lead the marketing and Business Development initiatives at Crossness.
• To contribute to the year on year development of the business plan.
• To assist with the setting of budgets.
• To work with Team Leaders to maintain customer service standards and product availability.
• To work with our Learning and Outreach Officer to continue existing education and outreach activities and help drive their expansion.
• To report to the Company Secretary and help to ensure that revenue, profit and sales targets are being achieved.
• To report to the Board of Trustees regularly.
• To assist in building relationships with key partners and advocates within the London Borough of Bexley and beyond, to ensure the continued development of Crossness Engines.
• To work closely with the Board, colleagues and Team Leaders to help create and promote future Crossness Engines programmes.
• Leadership and management skills.
• Commercial and operational management experience, ideally in visitor attractions.
• Demonstrable innovation and creative flair, with drive and determination.
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with budget setting and management.
• Health and safety experience.
• Heritage sector experience.
• Experience of a volunteer-led organisation.
To apply, please forward your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com by the deadline, 31 January 2020.