Stay in touch with the latest news from AIM and get information on sector grants, jobs and events with our free fortnightly E-News.
Trustee vacancy – Treasurer at Castle Bromwich Hall Gardens
Castle Bromwich Hall Gardens Trust are seeking a Treasurer to join the Board.
- Oversee the financial affairs of the Trust to ensure its short and long-term viability
- Assist the Chair and the General Manager in ensuring that the board of trustees fulfils its duties and responsibilities
Duties and tasks:
- Ensure that the Trust’s operations are legal, constitutional and within accepted accounting practice.
- Identify any financial risks facing the Trust
- Ensure that the Trust’s financial resources are sufficient to meet the its current and future needs in terms of delivering the business plan
- Scrutinise the proposed annual budget and performance against the budget together with cash flow and advise and guide the trustees accordingly
- Ensure that funding received for specific purposes is separately accounted for and spent accordingly
- Make sure all income due to the Trust is received and that all tax benefits and other business reliefs are maximised
- At the AGM present the accounts to the trustees and members
- Safe guarding the Trust’s intangible assets are correctly valued, utilised and safeguarded
- Knowledge and experience of current and fundraising finance practice relevant to voluntary and community organisations.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and financial management
- Good financial analysis skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly
Number of meetings per annum/time commitment: 6 board meetings and other days as required
Daytime or evening meetings: Mainly evenings
Closing date for applications: 4 September
Contact details for applicants to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org