Stay in touch with the latest news from AIM and get information on sector grants, jobs and events with our free fortnightly E-News.
Tender opportunity: Cultural Governance Alliance review
Clore Leadership is seeking a consultant/ team to undertake a strategic review and evaluation of the Cultural Governance Alliance in its first two years of operation.
The Cultural Governance Alliance (CGA) is a light-touch collective of agencies, organisations and advocates working strategically to champion, share and promote best practice in the governance of culture.
Scope of work
The strategic review and evaluation will:
• assess the impact of the CGA on members to date, exploring its value for the cultural sector
• establish a framework for future impact evaluation
• consider the outcomes of activities and programmes including Governance Now and the Clore Leadership/Cause4 Board Match pilot, and make recommendations for future iterations.
• research the stakeholder and membership appetite for paid membership, and explore the nature and range of benefits that would be required.
• examine the range of current operational models in deployment for cultural alliances, conduct an options appraisal of different membership approaches and make recommendations for the optimal operational model for future sustainability.
Submissions and enquiries
Please email your proposals no later than 12 Noon on 3rd January 2020 to Freya Gosling at Clore Leadership: Freya.Gosling@cloreleadership.org
If you would like any further information or clarification for submissions please contact Freya Gosling on the email address above or by calling 020 7420 4430 before Wednesday 18th December 2019.
Closing date for completed tenders: Noon on Friday 3rd January 2020