Stay in touch with the latest news from AIM and get information on sector grants, jobs and events with our free fortnightly E-News.
Steps to Sustainability – Building a Sustainable Heritage Sector – applications open
AIM is pleased to be partnering with The Social Enterprise Academy as they open applications for their new National Lottery Heritage Fund project – Steps to Sustainability!
This opportunity will provide a pathway for 60 heritage organisations across the UK to be ambitious, forward thinking and deliver exciting new projects. Participants will be asked to bring a business idea to the programme which they will have the opportunity to develop throughout the duration of the programme and unlock funding of up to £10,000.
What to expect:
- 5 month programme of activities, including masterclass, webinar, good practice panel
- 9 month development period including access to coaching / business mentoring
- Funding of up to £10,000 to help shape the success of the business idea
- Resources and toolkits
- A supported journey of development with the opportunity to mix with other heritage organisations from across the UK at connect sessions, webinars and masterclasses.
- Participation fee of £50 per person per organisation.