Stay in touch with the latest news from AIM and get information on sector grants, jobs and events with our free fortnightly E-News.
Job vacancy – Project Coordinator at Bath Preservation Trust
Job title: Project Coordinator
Location: Bath Preservation Trust, Royal Crescent, Bath
Salary: £18,000 (£30,000 pro rata)
Term: until January 2022 with the potential to extend
Hours: 3 days a week
Closing date: 24 January
Purpose of role:
Responsibility for delivery of the Activity plan and management of related roles, including the Activities Officer and Archivist. Administrative and financial oversight for the ‘Our Tower’ Project, including financial recording and NLHF reporting, providing support for the Director of Museums. The Admin and Finance Officer will also have an active involvement with stakeholder engagement.
The following is not an exhaustive list but is to give an idea of the scope of the role. In addition, the post holder may be required to undertake other duties and responsibilities compatible with the overall scope of the post.
- To provide general administrative and financial support to the Project Director and project team.
- To arrange and manage project and other meetings, including taking and distributing minutes.
- To assist with communication about the project, both internally and externally including the production and distribution of regular internal newsletters charting progress on the project.
- To assist with financial processes and record keeping including Purchase Orders, invoices, payments and provision of content for admin and finance reports.
- To keep a record of volunteer hours contributed to the project.
- To provide other support as required by the project team, including digital content for PR/Marketing.
- General support will include administrative control of project progress including writing progress reports, payment requests and filing supporting documents.
- To contribute to the Round Two Delivery Phase bid.
- Pro-active self-starter
- Experience coordinating large capital projects funded by NLHF
- Experienced manager of project teams
- Experience working collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams
- Understanding of requirements for lottery grant bids and experience gathering that information
- Administrative and Finance experience within a project
- Strong time management
- Computer literate in Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- Confidence in using written word
- Confidence in recording figures and completing financial processes
- Excellent social skills and team player
- Strong experience of record keeping
- Experience of working in a museum / archive / heritage environment
- Interest in historic houses, architectural history or conservation
- Understanding of the importance of documentation for project legacy
Three days a week, can be flexible when hours are worked
Terms and conditions
- Regular travel to Beckford’s Tower
- Some lone working may be required
Please visit the Bath Preservation Trust website to download and complete the application form. Send your completed application along with a completed Equal Opportunities Form to email@example.com. Closing date is Sunday 24 January.
Bath Preservation Trust is committed to diversifying our audiences and workforce in line with the priorities of those organisations. We actively encourage applications from candidates from groups under-represented in our organisation including; Black and minority ethnic people and Disabled people.