Stay in touch with the latest news from AIM and get information on sector grants, jobs and events with our free fortnightly E-News.
Job vacancy – Evaluator with Participation, Leicestershire Heritage and Libraries
Deadline extended! Calling all Project Evaluators! The deadline for entries has now been extended to 28 August
The Participation team at Leicestershire County Council are in the process of developing a project called ‘Cultural Communities Network’ (CCN) – Hubs in the heart of Leicestershire Communities. The activity will be led and hosted by community cultural bodies e.g. Community Managed Libraries (CMLs) and Independent Museums. The Participation Team will support the network to develop their own bespoke cultural programmes of activity that can act as social interventions to address, in particular, social isolation within their communities. The model of delivery will be to build upon existing community assets, helping to sustain those assets which provide communities with a sense of place whilst helping people to develop their cultural awareness of their communities through shared experience and learning.
They are seeking to appoint an evaluator to:
- Analyse data collected by the project against funding milestones
- Conduct research to inform and develop an evidence-based toolkit for use by CML’s
- Present both strategic and community led project models in the toolkit
- Explore the impact the CCN model has had on sustainability of the CCN members of Leicestershire’s CML network
- Explore if the CCN activity has nurtured and sustained capacity amongst community organisations
- Explore if the activity has supported sustainability of cultural community assets
- Investigate the impact activity has had on social isolation
It is anticipated that work can commence in September 2020. The final report is required April 2021. Within this timeframe we would expect to see a draft version of the report in March before the final report is delivered.
A fee base of £3,500 has been earmarked in our budget to cover all evaluation costs (net of VAT). Your proposal should indicate how you will work within this budget figure. This will be divided into 2 payments.
Consultants are invited to submit an emailed proposal by 28 August to Claire Bradshaw at: firstname.lastname@example.org