AIM Visitor Verdict
AIM’s FREE Visitor Survey Service for independent museums
Improving resilience through visitor experience benchmarking -
Find out more and sign up now by visiting www.aimvisitorverdict.com
Insights from the service can:
• Lend weight to funding bids
• Help attract and retain sponsors / investors
• Help prioritise ways to improve your visitor experience
• Identify which aspects of your visitor experience are being delivered best
• Guide staff training and briefing of contractors and suppliers
• Inform marketing and communications messages and strategy
• Inform admissions and other pricing decisions
The service is delivered through an integrated e-survey and online reporting system which updates your survey results in ‘real time’.
Results for individual museums are reported in charts and tables on an anonymised basis and are benchmarked against similar participating museums.
Funded by Arts Council England (ACE) and developed by BDRC Continental in partnership with ALVA (Association of Leading Visitor Attractions), AIM Visitor Verdict is free to AIM members for 2014.
To find out more go to www.aimvisitorverdict.com
or contact Tamalie Newbery